Southern Graphic Co 2021 - Custom Sublimation Transfer Guide
We DO NOT require a minimum for Custom Sublimation Transfers!
TRANSFER SHEET INFORMATION:
- We offer two different sheet sizes and pack options. You may "Gang", or add as many different images as you like to each sheet to fit the sheet.
- 8.5x11” transfer sheet size (ganging allowed, each sheet ganged the exact same)
- 13x19” transfer sheet size (ganging allowed, each sheet ganged the exact same)
- “Sheet size” is the size in inches of the transfer paper. Your design can be any size you like as long as it is within the sheet size requirements.
- GANGING is permitted on either sheet size.
- WHAT IS GANGING: printing several different sized images on one sheet
- Example: printing 4 of a 4x4 design on one sheet to get more (4) total designs out of 1 sheet.
- No setup fee is required UNLESS your file is not ready to print. If changes are required, we will respond to your email with details and/or setup fees.
- File types accepted: AI, EPS, PNG, SVG, PDF, JPG
- High Resolution, 300 DPI is best
- If design work is needed, our custom designing fee is $45/hour. We would love to work with you to create your custom design!
- Copyrighted or Trademarked artwork will NOT be accepted.
SUBLIMATION TRANSFER INFORMATION:
- We use the highest quality sublimation printers, inks, and paper. They have been tested and proven to provide the best quality prints onto sublimation materials when applied properly.
- Sublimation transfers use a specific translucent sublimation ink that is fused into the polyester fibers of your substrate when heat pressed.
- They are NOT vinyl therefor they will not have a texture to the image, peel or crack.
- Sublimation transfers MUST be pressed onto materials that are meant for sublimation. Examples include: sublimation mugs, sublimation bags, sublimation tumblers, 100% white polyester garments, etc.
- Since sublimation ink only adheres to the polyester fibers in a material; pressing onto 100% polyester materials will absorb the most ink from the transfer making the image the most "colorful".
- Pressing onto less than 100% white polyester materials will cause the image have a vintage or faded look. This is because the ink does not permanently adhere to non-polyester materials and will "wash out".
- Sublimation transfers MUST be heat pressed on the material using high pressure, 400 degrees, and for 60 seconds (or according to your blank substrates instructions). You CANNOT use an iron or easy press on these transfers.
- On paper, the Sublimation transfers will have a lighter and faded look to them until actually pressed onto the material. The heat application is what makes the colors come out.
- WHITE does not print with sublimation. The white on your transfer paper is NOT ink, it is the actual paper. Therefor, if there is any white color on the design, it will end up being the color of the material you press it on.
- Example: A horse image with a white face pressed on a grey shirt. The horses face would be the grey shirt color, NOT white. It is recommended to use these images on white substrates to attain the same "look" to the design as shown on the website.
- Actual product colors MAY vary slightly from display photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings. Every print is different and has different color variations, especially in the watercolor graphics. Please be aware of this before purchase as we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges for our products.
- We are not responsible for transfers that are pressed incorrectly. Please make sure you are using the correct material, color, and press settings prior to pressing your transfer.
- Every heat press is different. I recommend testing your press at different pressure/temperature/time settings to determine the best press for you!
HEAT PRESS SETTINGS:
- 400 degrees
- Medium-High pressure
- 60 seconds
*Please follow instructions for your specific substrate
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:
- Choose your transfer package using the dropdown boxes
- AFTER PURCHASE email your design file to email@example.com as an attachment
- In your email heading include the following: Order #
- In your email body include the following:
- Measurements you would like the transfer to be (width & height)
- You will receive a proof sent to your email within 2-3 business days from the time we receive your emailed artwork file
- Final proof approval is REQUIRED before sending your artwork to print production
- Once you have approved your proof; print production takes roughly 5-10 business days to complete your order depending on current custom orders in the queue
- Your order will then be shipped to the shipping address you confirmed at checkout
Join our exclusive Facebook Group for deals, giveaways, and discount codes to our exclusive group!
As always, if you have any questions or are looking for a specific design, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or CONTACT US and we can certainly help you with that!
By placing your order with Southern Transfer Co, we assume you have taken the time to read our current production and shipping times as well as our policies and procedures
Copyright @2021 Southern Transfer Co