Custom (1 Color) SCREEN PRINT Transfers
Southern Graphic Co 2021 - Custom Screen Print Transfer Guide
To offer the lowest prices possible, we require a minimum quantity no matter what type of transfer you choose (single or full color). Screen print transfers require an extensive amount of setup time to take the digital design from a computer file to a heat transfer that you can then use to heat press onto a variety of different garments. Setup fees are included in the pricing and additional setup fees MAY be required depending on the amount of work required to get the artwork “print ready”.
TRANSFER SHEET SIZES:
- 9x12” & 12x12”
- “Sheet size” is the size, in inches, of the transfer paper.
- Your design can be any size you like as long as it is within the sheet size requirements.
- You should keep the proportions of your design to fit within the allowed sheet size you would like to order.
- NO GANGING permitted on any sheet size.
- WHAT IS GANGING: printing several different sized images on one sheet
- Example: printing 4 of a 4x4 design on one sheet to get more (4) total designs out of 1 sheet.
- No additional fees are required UNLESS your file is not ready to print. If changes are required, we will respond to your email with details and/or setup costs.
- File types accepted: AI, EPS, PNG, SVG, PDF
- High Resolution, 300 DPI is best
- If design work is needed, our custom designing fee is $45/hour. We would love to work with you to create your custom design!
- Copyrighted or Trademarked artwork will NOT be accepted.
SCREEN PRINT TRANSFER INFORMATION:
- We use the highest quality screen print products. The screen print (plastisol) transfers have been tested and proven to provide the best quality prints onto many types of materials when applied properly.
- Plastisol heat transfers are essentially a screen printing process that is gelled onto a heat transfer release paper instead of an actual garment.
- Screen print transfers have an under base, making the design fully opaque. This means that you can use these transfers on ANY COLORED garment and the design will show full color!!!
- Screen print transfers MUST be heat pressed on the material using a commercial grade heat press. You CANNOT use an iron or easy press on these transfers.
- Actual product colors MAY vary slightly from display photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings. Every print is different and has different color variations, especially in the watercolor graphics. Please be aware of this before purchase as we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges for our products.
- We are not responsible for transfers that are pressed incorrectly. Please make sure you are using the correct material, color, and press settings prior to pressing your transfer.
- Every heat press is different. I recommend testing your press at different pressure/temperature/time settings to determine the best press for you!
- Screen print transfers can be pressed onto a variety of materials including:
- Standard: 100% Cotton, 100% Polyester, Cotton/Polyester Blends
- High Heat: 100% Cotton ONLY
HEAT PRESS SETTINGS:
- 325 degrees (Standard), 350-375 (High Heat)
- Medium-High pressure
- 7-10 seconds
- HOT peel
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER:
- Choose your transfer package using the dropdown boxes
- AFTER PURCHASE email your design file to email@example.com as an attachment
- In your email heading include the following: Order #
- In your email body include the following:
- Ink Color (If single or two color design) Color options shown in the photos of this listing.
- Measurements you would like the transfer to be (width & height)
- You will receive a proof sent to your email within 2-3 business days from the time we receive your emailed artwork file
- Final proof approval is REQUIRED before sending your artwork to print production
- Once you have approved your proof; print production takes roughly 5-10 business days before it is ready to ship
- Your order will then be shipped to the shipping address you confirmed at checkout
Join our exclusive Facebook Group for deals, giveaways, and discount codes to our exclusive group!
As always, if you have any questions or are looking for a specific design, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or CONTACT US and we can certainly help you with that!
By placing your order with Southern Transfer Co, we assume you have taken the time to read our current production and shipping times as well as our policies and procedures
Copyright @2021 Southern Transfer Co