This listing is for the SUBLIMATION transfer ONLY! You will NOT receive any actual shirt! Shirts are shown simply to give you an idea of what the transfer will look like once you have applied it to a shirt!
----> To keep our processing time so fast, WE DO NOT ACCEPT CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS, RETURNS OR EXCHANGES!!! No exceptions. Please be sure your order is correct before processing your order!
----> If you are purchasing a personalized transfer, please be sure to leave the personalization information in the correct section at checkout. We are not responsible for misspelled personalization so PLEASE check this before submitting your order!
----> The transfers will NOT have a watermark or personalized name (unless included). They will come ready to press!
-----> PRODUCTION time is currently 1-2 business days. Choosing priority shipping at checkout only speeds up the time it takes the postal service to deliver your package, it does NOT speed up the production time!
SIZE RECOMMENDATIONS: Sizes are based on the LONGEST SIDE of the design. For example: Depending on the design an Adult size may be 12 inches long but only 8 inches wide to keep the proportions of the design. We can print up to a 13x19" size, for Custom sizing please message us!
- 4" Pocket (use for hats, mugs, etc.)
- 4" Sheet of 6
- 5" Infant
- 5" Sheet of 2
- 7" Toddler
- 7" Sheet of 2
- 10" Youth
- 10" Sheet of 2
- 12" Adult
- 12" Sheet of 2
- 13x19" Adult Max (We will make the design as large as possible on the sheet, keeping the proportions of the design. The width of the design could range anywhere from 12.5" to 18.5". This size is perfect for plus size shirts and full back designs.)
***SHEETS MAY BE CUT INTO SMALLER SEPARATE DESIGNS FOR SHIPPING PURPOSES***
SUBLIMATION TRANSFER INFORMATION:
- We use the highest quality sublimation printer inks and paper. They have been tested and proven to provide the best quality prints onto sublimation materials when applied properly. Please message us with any questions you may have!
- Sublimation transfers use a specific type of ink that is fused into the fabric of your polyester material when heat pressed.
- They are NOT vinyl therefor they will not have a texture to the image, peel or crack.
- Sublimation transfers MUST be pressed onto materials that are at least 50% polyester. Pressing onto 100% polyester materials will absorb the most ink from the transfer making the image to most "colorful". Pressing onto 60% or less polyester materials will make the image have a vintage or faded look.
- Sublimation transfers MUST be heat pressed on the material using high pressure, 400 degrees, and for 60 seconds.
- The transfers MUST be pressed onto light colored materials such as whites or light grey. You cannot press onto dark colors or black because the color will not show up.
- Sublimation transfers will have a lighter and faded look to them until actually pressed onto the material. The heat application is what makes the colors come out.
- WHITE colors do not print with sublimation. Therefor, if there is any white color on the design, it will end up being the color of the material you press it on. Example: A horse image with a white face pressed on a grey shirt. The horses face would be the grey shirt color, NOT white. It is recommended to use these images on white shirts to attain the same "look" to the design.
- Actual product colors MAY vary slightly from display photo due to device display capabilities and monitor settings. Every print is different and has different color variations, especially in the watercolor graphics. Please be aware of this before purchase as we DO NOT accept returns or exchanges for our products.
- We are not responsible for transfers that are pressed incorrectly. Please make sure you are using the correct material, color, and press settings prior to pressing your transfer.
HEAT PRESS SETTINGS:
---> NOTE: Each heat press is different. I recommend testing your press at different pressure/temperature/time settings to determine the best press for you! Purchasing a Can Cooler sheet with 6 of the same design is the best way to do this so you can get 6 different presses and see which works the best!
We reserve the rights to the artwork in this listing; however we offer UNLIMITED COMMERCIAL USE of our sublimation transfers!
You may use this transfer for personal or small business use projects.
You may NOT resell the transfer, you MUST add the transfer to a material before sale. EX: Shirt, tote bag, can cooler, etc.
You may NOT share the design, or transfer as is.
Under NO circumstances may you alter or modify the design, or transfer.
We believe in community over competition and want to help you make your small business successful by providing UNLIMITED COMMERCIAL USE of our transfers! Join our Facebook group for deals, giveaways, and discount codes to our exclusive group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/southerngraphicandtransferco/
As always, if you have any questions or are looking for a specific design, please send us an Etsy message and we can certainly help you with that!
Southern Transfer Co
(By placing your order with Southern Transfer Co, we assume you have taken the time to read our current production and shipping times as well as our policies and procedures)
Copyright @2019 Southern Transfer Co
Please check us out on Facebook at the following link: